Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What to expect here!

Hey!
I just thought I'd let you know what you'll find here!
This is NOT a diet page. I don't believe diets work for more than a short while.  If you do something like WW or Jenny Craig to start, to get accountability,  I think that's great,  do what you need to do, but also teach yourself how to be self controlled and how to eat better!
I will have a "Snack Attack"  segment. This will showcase quick, easy, healthy snacks you can indulge in! I would love a PM with your favorite health snacks, too!

There will also be a " She tried it and LIVED to tell" segment, were I'll be trying things that I think look or will taste NaStY, but are actually healthy! I'll give you my 'opinion'  and you can give me yours!


This is about a busy mom who is TRYING to stick around to see my grandkids!
Not a professional athlete, who spends 8 hours in the gym everyday and has a chef that makes my meals! Nope. Not that I wouldn't mind that!

So, if I post something I've learned and you want to disagree, please do...kindly! I'm learning, too!
Also, I really, really wanna add pictures, but my tablet won't let me, anyone know how to do this? It says its adding them, but the down loading process never happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment