Tuesday, February 25, 2014

100 Days in the Gym

Vacations are over and its time to get back to the grind!
A few months ago, I posted a video to my fb page of a severly overweight girl, who challenged herself to spend 100 Days in the gym.  It was so inspirational!
For some reason,  I can't find the video :( I wanted to post it here for ya'll to be inspired! Because,  if she could do it, there is NO excuse for you.
I tried googeling it and looking on youtube, and found nothing,  so if any one has it, please post in the comments!

Now,  I know I won't make it into the gym 100 Days in a row, mainly because we have about 2 severe snowstorms a week, that are deadly to drive in.  So,  I'm  issuing a challenge and here it is:

100 Days of Working Out-
Spend at least 20 minutes to an hour doing some kind of activity.

For those of you who need to start slow, a 20 minute walk is fine!
I am taking 2 classes,  which is only filing up 4 of those days,  so on the other days I'm going to walk/ do a dvd or go in to the gym and workout or swim.

Don't do something you're all ready doing.
If you all ready walk - either up your time 30 minutes or ADD something.

Housework doesn't count ;) well, it does, but not as your exercise!!!! You do this.  All day.

Grab a friend to keep you accountable!

Grab a calendar or a note book and KEEP track of what you've done!

Make the time!

Set a goal.  I hate setting goals. It intimidates me and I hate failing,  but excuses are for people who really don't want it, that's why I'm doing 100 Days! I'll tell ya if I miss a day,  but that is NOT my plan!

Take pictures every week.

You can do this!!! Who's in with me????!!!!!

This is a great way to start! And remember,  just because you have a gym membership,  doesn't make you thin.

Let's do this 100 Days like rockstars ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment