Thursday, February 27, 2014

She tried it & She loved it!

This is were I try something new and tell you if it was nAsTy or delish!

Coconut Oil Salad dressing-
Say whaaaaa???
I think I have a brilliant idea,  but I'm sure if you search it on Pinterest, it all ready exist,  because everytime I think I thought of something new, the brilliance that is Pinterest has a 28 page blog on it, complete with video tutorial!!! My.Life.Story!!!!
Anywhooskie- I've been chowing down salads for lunch,  like a horse.  But,  I don't overly love salad dressing....orrrrr....dry salad.
SD has a bazill calories, unless you buy FAT FREE, then you get aspartame added, so I feel SD is a lose lose.
until one day... my obsession with all things coconut,  led me to the idea to melt a tablespoon of coconut oil over my salad.
Results: CO never disapoints :)

It added just enough moisture to totally satisfy my tastebuds!
Now,  CO is high in calories.  Good ones though.  I would still say,  1 tbs. Mix it over your salad, to disperse the coconutty goodness! It was heaven of the trap!

The other thing I tried was from Pinterest ( sHocKeR!!!)
I don't know if it had a name,  but you chop an apple into little squares,
melt about a spoon full of peanut butter, dump it over apples, then add about 10 - 15 chocolate chips.

This is so fiber-y...I had to poop, just from making it ;-)

It was great!
My kids saw it and had to have thier own!

I've gotten some ideas from you guys too, that I need to try! When I do,  I'll post!!!

Thanks for reading!
Chow!

Literally.

Just on good stuff though!

No comments:

Post a Comment